Friday, July 22, 2011

Captain America: The First Avenger

The movie in theaters, July 22, 2011, now playing. Is creating a big hype.




Personally, I didn't like the Green Lantern. But will Marvel somehow make this movie get better ratings than "The Green Lantern"? Let's hope so!


The main character Captain America is a character ; a hero, who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics.




Imdb gives the overview plot of the movie.


After being deemed unfit for military service, Steve Rogers volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America, a superhero dedicated to defending America's ideals.


Captain America , or Steve Rogers is played by Chris Evans, who was in another Marvel film , "Fantastic Four", as "The Human Torch".






Now in theaters near you. c:

4 comments:

  1. saw some pre-views for Captain America, not going to lie it looked pretty bad ass. assuming they didn't just put all the good part in the trailer, it should be pretty decent

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I haven't really seen the movie yet. I want to tho. I didn't like the green lantern looks too cheap, besides I think Ryan Reynolds makes a better Flash anyway. Captain America LOOKS like it has that classy action pact feel.I don't like that they used the same guy from Fan4. Since I think part of the fun of super hero movies is seeing which actor they pick to play which Super Hero, and saying whoa! I didn't know they were gonna pick that guy or yeah he totally fills in the part, I guess I'll have to judge with my own two eyes. glad I followed

    ReplyDelete